SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR SCHOOL EXCURSIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Please ensure at all times that you obey the safety regulations and signage throughout the Park.
- Xscape at the Cape reserves the right to amend overall operational hours and opening and closing of any of its attractions.
- Xscape at the Cape do not provide refunds or rain-checks.
- Tickets, Vouchers and Passes must be original. Those with an expiry date must be presented prior to that date. Photo ID and matching signatures are required on request. Fraudulent use will be referred to Police.
- Vehicles are parked at owner's risk. Xscape at the Cape will not be responsible for loss or damage to any vehicle, accessory or contents in or on any vehicle.
- For your safety and comfort there are height and age restrictions on some attractions. Please refer to individual attraction signage.
- Please note that Xscape at the Cape is a designated NO SMOKING venue, for the comfort and safety of all guests. Please ensure compliance at all times.
- Please report all incidents to staff immediately.
- Xscape at the Cape takes all reasonable steps to provide Patrons with a safe and enjoyable leisure park. Xscape at the Cape will only be liable in respect for any loss of life, personal injury or damage to property where Xscape at the Cape has been found to be negligent.
- You must not participate in any attraction when under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others and refrain from behavior which could affect your safety, the safety of others, and the safety of the amusement ride and/or attractions.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings given by the company, its staff including operators on any amusement rides or attractions without objections.
- You are responsible for your own private property.
Evacuation Plan (link)
Public Liability (link)
Xscape at the Cape is a fully featured park with all the amenities to ensure you have a pleasant stay with us.
- Xscape Cafe
- Two Fat Cows
- Plenty of grassy picnic and shaded areas
- Alfresco and outdoor seating
- Wheelchair accessible
- EFTPOS and Credit Card (VISA/Mastercard) available (No Cash Out Facilities)
- Under 4 free Children’s play pen
- Change Table Facilities
- High Chairs
- No commercial prepared food items is permitted into the park
- Free Parking
Please note that additional parking is available during school holidays. We provide a shuttle bus service from the carpark to the venue. If you choose to park on Quindalup Siding, please ensure you park on the western side (closest to the fun park) and that your vehicle is parked in the same direction as the traffic. City of Busselton have advised us they will issue parking infringements for cars parked illegally.
SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into our Fun Park.
- Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere in the Park.