Xscape at the Cape Fun Park is located just 5 minutes north of Dunsborough and 15 minutes south of Busselton.
Xscape is conveniently located near all major accommodation sites plus we have all the facilities you would expect from a great park.
If you are a local, please remember to check out our Local’s Card for some great savings.
If you are visiting, we recommend some great family friendly accommodation in the area.
Xscape at the Cape is a fully featured park with all the amenities to ensure you have a pleasant stay with us.
- Xscape Cafe
- Two Fat Cows
- Plenty of grassy picnic and shaded areas
- Alfresco and outdoor seating
- Wheelchair accessible
- EFTPOS and Credit Card (VISA/Mastercard) available (No Cash Out Facilities)
- Under 4 free Children’s play pen
- Change Table Facilities
- High Chairs
- No commercial prepared food items is permitted into the park
- Free Parking
Please note that additional parking is available during school holidays. We provide a shuttle bus service from the carpark to the venue. If you choose to park on Quindalup Siding, please ensure you park on the western side (closest to the fun park) and that your vehicle is parked in the same direction as the traffic. City of Busselton have advised us they will issue parking infringements for cars parked illegally.
SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into our Fun Park.
- Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere in the Park.